Cherry-Chocolate Mousse Pie
Pinned on December 24, 2012 at 6:11 pm by admin
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 12-ounce box light silken tofu (or extra-firm silken tofu)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 prepared Graham cracker crust
- Cover the dried cherries with 1/2 cup of boiling water and soak them until soft. Drain (and reserve) the water, and put the cherries into the food processor. Pulse to chop. Drain the tofu and add it to the food processor along with the agave nectar and vanilla. Process until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. Pour it into the food processor and puree, scraping down the sides as needed to make sure it’s well blended. Pour into a prepared crust and chill for several hours.