Pinned on October 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm by admin
- 1 (6 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 box Ritz cracker
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup of chopped pecans (optional)
- Crush the Ritz into fine crumbs and put in mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 of the Skor bits 3/4 of the pecans and the can of Eagle Bran milk.
- Mix well.
- Press into a 9 inch buttered square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining Skor bits and pecans on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes (no more).
- Make sure you cool off completely before cutting into squares or they will fall apart.